Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blast from the plast for the home-bound blizzard victims

So it's still snowing!!!! They weren't kidding when they said blizzard. After being cooped up in the house (even Jeremy got sent home from work because they were afraid he wouldn't get home--now that's a lot of snow) I've decided to post some flash back movies. Due to popular demand I have the raw footage to a couple of the clips from the video I made and previously posted as well as a couple "Oldy but Goody"s! So for the rest of you stuck in your houses watching a never ending blizzards here's a little breath of fresh air~

Mr. Giggles..this will melt your heart!

The Force is with you...taken by dad while spinning Nathan in his carrier. Let's just say that his reaction was so unexpected that dad dropped the camera laughing!

Alaskan Clam Digging...this is my favorite video that was taken on our Alaska trip last summer. Come on! Those waders are hot! I hope to make a movie of the whole trip soon, but here's a little teaser :)

Our Engagement...an oldy but a goody! I just can't get enough of this one :)

That's all for now....and perhaps the sun will come out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment