First off..Welcome back Spring! Who's to say it's not another teaser, but I am feeling optomistic :) Anyway- I am glad to be able to walk outside and open the windows again! I did, however finish another movie attempt, this time of our honeymoon in Cancun (perhaps secretly hoping it would bring back warmer weather).
Gotta love that little boy! Check out the hair on top...it's coming along :) As funny as it sounds his favorite place in the world is on this changing table in his room...go figure!
Gotta love that little boy! Check out the hair on top...it's coming along :) As funny as it sounds his favorite place in the world is on this changing table in his room...go figure!
This was taken at a birthday party for one of our neighbor's kids. He's been drooling so much I put a smock over his outfit, but I loved the hat.

As dreary as snow in spring is, I have to say it's fun to sport the winter gear. Our little cougar likes his new hat from his uncle!
Then there was General Conference. I was surprised at how well Nathan did. We just put him in his play chair and he watched with us...all four sessions! (He especially loved the choir numbers and watching President Monson.) Now I call that a miracle.
Speaking of miracles, conference was such an excellent preface to this Easter, and really brought out the true gift of a living Savior. Even more than the joy of spring, I feel joy, light and warmth continually in my soul because of the knowledge I have of the resurrected Son of God. Happy Easter Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment