Thursday, November 19, 2009

Personal Hygiene 101

Nathan started brushing his own teeth today :) That's right- the official upgrade from the finger brush. He has 5 teeth in now and when I put my finger in there it hurts! Actually, the other night he saw me brushing my teeth and stood there tapping my leg with his mouth as wide as he could open it. I took that as a pretty clear signal that he wanted to brush his teeth. So, I got him his own toothbrush and the edible baby toothpaste and tonight I let him have a go at it.
It's amazing how much he has been watching us- he knew that he needed to brush around and then rinse! I took a short video so you all could enjoy his cuteness: ...I especially love the happy brushing dance!

I also took engagement photos of Heather and Will this week. The day we had scheduled, of course, fell in the middle of another blizzard. Luckily, earlier this week I had purchased some fabric to try and make a couple of back drops with to create the "studio" look in my family room (mostly for babies and maternity photos, but engagements during a blizzard works too). It actually worked out really well because they wanted some formal photos and they look best inside anyways :) They turned out GREAT! This was one of my favorites-


A couple of days later the sun re-appeared and we went to one of my favorite parks for some fun shots. Aren't they cute?

And, of course because there was still some snow on the ground- Heather, being Heather, decided to start...

Will was a perfect gentleman and did not retaliate- probably because he thought her curly hair was really hot! Anyways, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment