Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Girl's Birthday Bash

Well, we were supposed to have a big birthday bash for Heather, Jamie and Hannah (whose birthdays are the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th of June respectively!).  We were all going to meet up in Glenwood Springs again, this time to go rafting- which mostly happened :)  Will got a nasty flu/food poisoning, so Heather and company didn't make it.  The rest of us made it up there and had a grand time, except that I totally ran out of energy to do much at all for Hannah's birthday- including take pictures! 

We camped Friday to Saturday, had hot dogs and s'mores for dinner- yummy! We even had the most gigantic marshmallows I've ever seen...but you guessed it, no pictures.  I know! I'm a slacker!  My camera was in the car this whole trip :(

Anyways, Saturday we went rafting and Nathan spent the day with his grandma in the adventure park again.  Saving grace here- I bought the CD of pictures the rafting company took.  So, here are a couple of the good ones!  

Group photo!






They did a good job making it look like we hit a ton of rapids, but it was a pretty nice ride all the way down.  The river actually looked a lot more like this- and in some places was super flat and we got to jump in and cool off!

For my first float trip ever, I say it was GREAT!


Since I was a complete slacker with the smash cake (I did try to take a video with my phone, but it didn't go very well...sad), here are some photos of her very first McDonald's ice cream cone.  She LOVED it!



I really can't believe it's been a whole year, look how big she is!  Well, I guess that's the first of many to come, as evidence by Jamie's 22nd and Heather's 29th birthdays!  

Happy birthday girls!

1 comment: