Friday, January 4, 2013

Chuck E Cheese!!!!

For Nathan's actual birthday we decided to take him out to dinner at Chuck E Cheese's.  Since I have not been here since I was a small child, I was not sure what to expect, but I must say that I was pleasantly surprised.  It was very affordable, they had lots of fun things for small children and the pizza was one of the best I've ever had!

Here are some pictures of our evening:

First stop was air hockey.  Nathan had never played before, but was surprisingly good at it!







The classic foamy mallet :) 


Now it's Hannah's turn!


Thanks, dad, but I think I've got this!







One last game of air hockey on the way out, against daddy this time!





It was a success all around.  Nathan felt special on his birthday, we got great pizza for dinner, I didn't have to cook or do dishes, the kids had a terrific time and fell asleep on the way home, and we didn't even break the bank doing it.  Chalk one up to Chuck E Cheese! And, a very Happy Birthday to Nathan!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We're definitely going to have to go back there someday! What a fun party! Happy birthday, Nathan!

    ReplyDelete