So, in July we adopted Eva! Since we decided to have the Civic (Gus Gus, yes the fat mouse fom Cinderella) become a company car, and therefore Jeremy would be driving the old Pilot (Gandolf the Grey) we needed a new family/wifey mobile!
After searching for about 7 months to figure out what we/I wanted, and then trying to figure out how we could afford that with the new car savings fund we had accrued...we found my dream car!
Eva (from Walle, since she is white and very new and fancy) is a 2017 Honda Pilot Elite, and the best car I've ever owned! Hurray!!!!
This summer I also introduced my kids to popcorn balls....and they were a hit!
We decided to start finishing the basement into a 2 bedroom/1 bath apartment setup. More pictures will come as we make progress....slow and steady wins the race!
We got to spend a day up in Broomfield with our friends from Texas!
(We may have brought water balloons....)
Random cute picture of Rasha...who is a good kitty, except when she is being a bad kitty...
Playing at Claire's in the mall! Hannah's new favorite store :)
Picture with Chuck E Cheese!!!
The kids did a super great job getting done all their work, and I felt like getting out, so we wound up here for lunch.
Look at that string of tickets!
Someone is a great Skiball player!!!
I love to see the wonder and amazement every time we use the old school popcorn maker!
I also got a new phone with the best camera EVER!
What better subject to practice on than a sleeping kitty?
Smile Charming!
Now to try a selfie!
And Levi wants to show off his new arm guards!
Last, but not least- time to get some highlights before our September traveling bonanza!
The summer was busy, but good. It's always nice to see the fall coming in, but I will miss all the random fun of summer!

















No comments:
Post a Comment