Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rain, rain go away!

The rain is nice for our lawn, which is still trying to fill in after seeding it last fall, but I want SUNSHINE! I could hardly wait for Memorial Day because that is when our community pool opens, and there has not been one sunny day since then. :( Nathan and I are all ready to go swimming, but we have had rain, rain and more rain for weeks now. I must admit, though, the lightning and thunder storms are fun in the evening and have been quite terrific. So, instead of pictures of us at the pool I just have a short video of our indoor playtime. Nathan's favorite place to sit/stand is in his music chair (thanks to Aunt Debbie). He's getting so big! First playing with his toys then driving away in our car.....




Hopefully the sun will come out soon and we'll have some pool pictures!!!

P.S.- Yesterday was Jeremy's first day of classes for summer term. He's taking a total of 11 credits and will quite busy for the next few weeks. Good luck honey!!! We're proud of you!!!

Oh, and for those of you who don't know, when Jeremy took his placement test at the community college he go the highest score they have ever seen and tested right into his Calculus I class...not we're really surprised, but worth a shout out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment