Ok, so not super recent, but it's an update on us :) Just a few pics with all the videos at the end because that is where they load and I don't want to take the time to move them! Can you tell that I am tired? Just 2 weeks left before our little girl arrives, and man am I ready!
This is Nathan playing on the fake buffalo at the mall. Such a cutie!

These are a few pictures from Will's birthday party. He, his brother who happened to be in town, Heather, Jason and Jeremy played some serious ball at the court near our house. It was good fun for everyone!

Nathan took half the court to play soccer for a bit- playing with the big boys can be dangerous and they don't give him the ball much...ever :)

So, mom decided to take him up the hill to the park to play. That was way more fun!

Such funny boys. The "bros" decided to try and look manly and cool when they saw me taking a picture of them catching their breath together.

But before too long, they were back in the action again!

Nice shot birthday boy!

Now it's Heather's turn to show off...

What a nice daddy, letting Nathan give it a try. (mostly because Heather injured her ankle...surprise!)

Male bonding at it's best.

Group picture! Pay no attention to Heather grimacing in pain....

After the outdoor fun we took a drive down to the shooting range in Colorado Springs where we all took turns shooting targets. Eye and ear protection: required. Funny faces: optional.

This is one of Jeremy's targets. He was pretty proud of himself :)

Can you tell?

Another group picture for the day :)

The love birds enjoying the romantic sound of gun shots...

Our little copy-cat had to try on what everyone else was wearing...and no, we did not let him shoot this time :)

Instead of a cake, we had warm pie and ice cream....but we forgot that if you put a wax candle in a hot pie it would probably melt. Talk about burning both ends of the candle!

One last picture of the shot up targets from the day. We shot just a few rounds :)

While Anna was home for her Spring Break, my mom threw me a baby shower for baby Hannah. It was marvelous! It made me so happy to see all the pink decorations.
This is the cake, and it was delicious!!!

Heather's lovely napkin display:

One of my favorite touches- a bouquet of pink tulips. It doesn't get more beautiful and girly than that!

Here are a couple of the balloons:


Table decor- which of course had to include chocolate!

And a few of the loafing guests :) A special thanks to my friend Becky for coming...the only non-family member who made it! Love you all~

This is just a cute shot of Nathan taking a Sunday afternoon nap with his kitty. They sure do love each other... makes a mommy's heart smile :)

These next few pictures are all out of order, but I'm sure you get the idea :) Again with the laziness...I know.. but at least it's a post, right?
These were all taken at Will's graduation. He graduated from the Community College of Aurora with honors, and was asked to speak at the graduation.



He did a fantastic job with his speech. In fact, a local news reporter read a copy of it that was posted in the school news and interviewed Will- shortly thereafter publishing a news article about him! Congrats Will for your great success.


Last but certianly not least, are a few pictures of the new place. Yes, we moved. We have renters in our other house and are now living in downtown Denver, just a few minutes from Jeremy's work. The hour less commute (one way) has been HEAVENLY! We found a 3 bedroom townhouse at a place called The Overlook at Mile High, and it suits us quite well.
After we moved I finally got to make my nursery! This is a picture of the diaper cake that Sharon, and her mom made for me. SO AMAZING! It matches the nursery so well that I left it there as decoration for the time being. It will be sad to dismantle it when the time comes :(

I plan to put family pictures with Hannah in these two frames after she is born, but for now I left what came in them on the wall just to have something there :)


Sadly, the pictures don't even begin to do this room justice. It is such a happy place! But, it gives you a little bit of an idea, anyways.

Nathan woke up from his nap the other day only to find the kitty snuggling on his chest, and he got the biggest smile on his face as he reached up and hugged her- lucky for me I had my phone on me and was able to snap a quick picture!

Nathan's room is a Thomas the Train room, and yes- I got him another mural! It is so bright and colorful, but this time I made it portable so we can take it with us when we move :) It is pasted to large pieces of foam insulation that are nice and light!

Also a new addition is his train table... what a great craigslist find! He loves it!

And, since I took the letters off the wall of his old room, I decided to make a plaque to hold them. He loves the train and the helicopter additions as well :)

A couple quick shots of the main room (the downstairs has this big room, the kitchen and a half bath- then the 3 bedrooms are upstairs with a full bath. Our bedroom has the boats in it now, but I had an incident with one of the shelves so more pics to follow!)

The kitchen.

Here is Nathan giving a shout out to his cousins in Arizona!
Fun with daddy at the park on Memorial Day~
I love my new iphone- but am still learning how to do all the things I want to with it :) I have a few more movies to upload but am having .. um technical difficulties with them.
This should be enough to keep you occupied for a bit anyways...hehehe. I am trying to use these last couple of weeks to get caught up before the new little one arrives. So, wish me luck with the phone etc. :) More to come about the move, the baby etc.!
No comments:
Post a Comment