We blessed Hannah on Sunday, and I was a doof- brought my camera but didn't take any pictures! So, I took some of her blessing dress yesterday to make up for it. These are a few of my favorites~ Enjoy!
After shooting her for a bit, of course big brother wanted to hop in for a few shots!

And, as life always goes... she starts posing beautifully right after I took her dress off :)

Last night, Jeremy invited the families over to a gym building he has keys to and we played skatterball (like dodgeball but every man for himself!) Mom and dad Ard, Heather and Will, Anna and Duncan as well as our little family of 4 all came. It was a blast, and a workout! Afterwards we all went to Little Man Ice Cream to cool down a bit :)

Don't judge the hot, sweaty mamma :) Here's out little family!

So big, holding her own binky! Already learning to be self-sufficient :)

What a cute couple, eh? How does she manage to look that great after playing a game of ball?!
...I didn't do it.....whatever "it" is...
With all the couples posing for pictures, Heather started to get a little frisky...
So we went next door and took some- other pictures :) It's not every day you come across a red lantern on a building labeled "Scarlet".... saucy!
As we left I took one last shot of Anna and Duncan in front of the giant milk can ice cream shop... the joys of Denver!

And, just before going in the house, since I had my camera out- I took a picture of the view from out front porch. I love looking out and seeing the lights of Denver. Yet another perk of living in the city!
Well, lots of blessings to count today- Hannah, fun with family, the beauty of the city at night- my fabulous camera... the list goes on. I feel very blessed today, and thought I'd share my blessings with all who care to enjoy~















No comments:
Post a Comment