There were a lot of misc. events in December, starting with the random picture below. Hubby was checking to see if any of his grades had been posted yet and little Hannah couldn't take her eyes off his computer screen. So cute!
So, our stake did an Old Bethlehem Christmas event where everyone was invited to come in the dress of the day. We, being silly, dawned our bathrobes and the like and headed out! Sadly, upon arrival we found that most people had some really classy mid-eastern outfit. The only person to mention the towel and robes was my friend Jess, who was wearing her bedsheets- so we were even :)
Once Jeremy finished his semester of insanity we all went out for a celebratory dinner at the Olive Garden. Everybody wanted to congratulate him, so we took up one entire wall in the back of the restaurant! (P.S.- not only did he survive taking 27 credits, but got all A's!!!)
There's a proud papa-in-law with the Man of the Hour!
I love this one- especially Dan's face as Jamie and Anna share their breadstick :)
This year we also decided to attend Scout Family Ski days at Copper Mountain. Jeremy and I went with my dad, and bumped into Jason once or twice while up there too! Since the kids couldn't exactly ski, grandmas took over the kiddo duty for the long day. Upon returning home, the entire lower level of our house had been invaded with train tracks!
That is one dedicated grandma!
No wonder Nathan keeps asking us to go on dates!
While we were on the mountain, a photographer took a bunch of photos of us, and these were our 2 favorites:
Wait for it... yes, we were really jumping! (I know, I should have bent my knees too, but I was doing good to get any lift-off at all!)
Well, Since December was packed with adventure- I will quit there for now. Happy Christmas-time!





No comments:
Post a Comment