When the shapes were pretty much gone we hit phase II with the sugar cookie saga: letters!
Nathan has been doing so well with reading and spelling that we played a game with all the cookies...I'd make a word (Bat, for example) and once he read it he could eat one of the letters, then I;d replace it and we could keep going until he missed one. So, he read: bat, hat, cat, rat, fat, sat, mat, man, can, ran, fan, fun, sun, gun, gum, yum, bum, etc. He did SUPER!
During the hot days we play trains in the playroom
and count with the singing piggy bank!
Then when the sun goes to bed we venture out for a short evening romp at the park!
Nathan calls this the dangerous slide :) But he loves how fast it goes!
Daddy took Hannah down the big "curly slide"...
..it was pretty staticky!
After lots of running and wandering and sliding around, the kids tuckered out and we call it another day of fun :)
Next up- Daddy's birthday!!!











I just love you guys!! Good job at being parents Candace and Jeremy. Your kids are lucky to have you.
ReplyDelete