Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Dallin at 2 months

So, I forgot to mention our birthdays! We mostly did gifts for each other this year since breastfeeding puts a damper on longer outings, etc.

Jeremy got a whole bunch of new board games and we have played LOTS of games ever since! It has been really fun to play as a couple after kids are in bed, and as a family on Friday or Sunday evenings. Nathan is getting really good at strategy games and even beats us fair and square occasionally in the ones he's played a lot.

For my birthday, Jeremy helped me set up a photography studio in our front room!
Now I can take pictures whenever I want of my (or anyone elses) baby :)

To test out some of the lighting options I plopped Dallin down for some 2 month shots :)

In these you can almost get a feel for his chunky cuteness and even see some of the red in his hair!






Then, I got a chance to try it out on Jason and Rasy's little girl, Kayla :)



Hannah couldn't help but jump into this one :)



And then I took a quick shot of Dallin on his blessing day- cause it was there and I could!


Here's a quick shot of all of us that day - minus Jamie and her girls, who had to leave to get to her ward :)


And one of Levi, who REALLY wanted to pose for me... and who am I to say no to that face?!?!



There is definitely a learning curve involved in adding studio pictures into my photography, but I love some of the fun things you can do with it, and am excited to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment