This is an all new level of crazy- today is Dallin's 3 month birthday, and I took pictures today, and am posting today! Perhaps due to the convenience of having my studio in the front room- which I LOVE!(Don't get too excited, it will likely never happen again!)
Our little Dallin is such a joy! He is super simley (although not for my camera yet) and loves to talk and coo. I got his first giggle today (induced by tickling, but I am counting it!) It was totally worth the wait! Nothing melts your heart like baby giggles.
He continues to dazzle all who see him with his dimples and full head of red hair! It is starting to lighten up to more of a strawberry blonde (I think?) but in the sun it is still pretty orangey :)
Here are a few of my shots from this afternoon: Enjoy!
I could get him to hold his head up, but not smile at the same time... maybe at 4 months!
This is his most common look- kind of a confused look of "Why? Come on mom, is this really necessary?"
Who can blame me for being so in love with this little man?!?!?




No comments:
Post a Comment