Dallin turned 4 months old on our carving day, so it only seems appropriate that I include some of the photos of him in his own post!
He is the seetest, happiest, chunkiest little fellow!
He loves to smile, giggle, "talk", kick/thrash around, eat and snuggle.
He weighed in at 15lbs 10.5 oz
90th percentile for both height and head size, 75th for weight.
We was pretty happy sitting in the middle of operations in his bumbo chair :)
As soon as we got a pumpkin emptied out I stole it and stuffed him in it!
At first he thought it was pretty fun, and was pretty happy about being outside :)
Then he started to panic a little bit...
Until he sank down low enough he could find one of his fists :)
But, enough playing around with babies and pumpkins :)
Needless to say we are still so very in love with our little man.
In fact, I can hardly believe it has already been 4 months! He's growing too fast!







No comments:
Post a Comment