Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Tucson Time!

On our way home we took a slight detour to go see my family down in Tucson!
My kids have seen many a polo of the pool in their backyard, and were so excited to finally get to play in it- and with cousins no less!
Jason, Lauren and their kids came and we had a few hours of pool fun, awesome BBQ and even a campfire with marshmallows to top it off.

It was great to get to connect with them on their turf. We all had such a good time!
Here are the photos I took of our time there:

This unicorn was quite a hit!


Getting to ride it was quite the conquest.


Girls rule!



The kids all loved getting to roast their dessert over the fire (even if they ate more than double what they actually roasted...)




Hey, that's my bro!


Here's a quick compilation of the videos I took of swimming before I jumped in the water, and the kids around the fire afterwards:


Thanks mom and dad for a great visit! Can't wait to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment