Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

Nathan and I went to the Zoo today with my friend Liz and her little boy, Lannon. We had so much fun! All the animals were out and active because it was perfectly cloudy and about 70 degrees all morning. Here we are waiting for the sea lion demonstration to begin :)
After lunch we let the boys play on a large replica of a pair of oxen pulling a covered wagon. Such a cheerful little pioneer!


I couldn't just sit back and let the boys have all the fun, now could I?


The lighting in the Primate Panorama was less than desirable for taking pictures, but this was really cool. This huge ape was right up next to the glass just watching Nathan.

Well, I have more to do this afternoon. Just wanted to put up a few pictures of our day at the zoo! (And show off the amazing Mohawk sunscreen creates in Nathan's hair.)

No comments:

Post a Comment