We spent the weekend in Utah for Sharon's wedding. What a wonderful trip! Sharon and Andrew were sealed in the Draper temple in the largest sealing room in the world, and boy did they need it! I counted 65 people at the sealing...holy cow. During the pre-sealing advice something rather unusual happened :) While addressing the couple personally, the sealer called Sharon by MY name...oops. EVERYBODY who knew me turned to me in shock, Andrew was trying really hard no to laugh :) Go figure. Anyway- aside from that minor mishap it was a perfect day! I am working on compiling the videos I took into a short little movie for them to be published soon.
Congrats you guys!
The happy couple just after they came out of the temple.
The cake...mmmmm chocolate :)
Merrill and Jamie with the newest member of the Larsen clan at 1 month old- Darci.
The Larsen family in front of the temple after the sealing.
Jeremy and I with the Bride and Groom!
It was our first over-night trip away from Nathan, who stayed with Grandma. We missed him a ton but it was great to have a date that lasted the whole weekend! So, a special thanks to mom and dad for taking care of our bambino so we were able to enjoy this beautiful occasion.
No comments:
Post a Comment