Monday, July 18, 2011

Out and about

Since moving to Downtown, we have been trying out a bunch of new places to go and eat. We found a place that was right up Nathan's alley the other day- The Old Spagetti Factory! The food was really in-expensive, and we got to eat in a real train car. The whole place is decorated to feel like you are inside and old train...very cool. Here are a few pics of the evening.

Starting with the family looking out the train car from our table! (Hannah was asleep in her carrier, so we decided to let her stay there)

Look at those wide eyes :) Such handsome boys I have.

Another shot of the boys at our table, taken from outside the train car.

Nathan was waving and talking to all the people he could see out his "window", but when I asked him to turn and look at me it was like I killed the fun :( He got back to it when I finished trying to take pictures of him!

All the furniture in this place was amazing!

This is Nathan climbing out of the train car to explore the rest of the place.

And sleeping beauty in her carrier :)

Then, this past Saturday we finally got around to celebrating Jamie's 21st birthday. We spent the afternoon/evening at the Apex center. The group started with rock climbing...


Such a cute couple!



I have to say that Jamie schooled everybody! She ran up that wall like a spider- in fact she made it look so easy that everyone else thought it was...then they took their turn!





Jeremy took Nathan to work out some of his energy :) Silly daddy.


Again- here is our little sleeping beauty. She slept through the whole thing!

The second part of our day at the Apex center was swimming. When we first walked in, Nathan saw all the slides and fountains and lit up like we had just arrived in Disney World!


Since I am not cleared for swimming yet, Jeremy took Nathan around to the various attractions...he was soooo brave!

So was Uncle Will :)


Everybody took a turn with the little man....


Can't keep his hands off her!
Can't say I blame him, though.




Even Aunt Anna enjoyed her time with little buddy :)


Isn't it sick how great she looks for being in the swimming pool?


In case you can't tell :) this is Uncle Jason coming out of the kiddy slide with Nathan on his lap!
Slow down boys!


He decided to go down by himself after that, but someone had to be there to catch him! Good job daddy :)







This is a quick video I took of Nathan coming down the slide. Enjoy!


Sunday after church, I decided it would be a good time to snap a couple pictures of my family. I still hadn't gotten any of Nathan with Hannah since his recovery from the cold. Here are a few of my favorites!

Nathan 2 1/2 and Hannah 3 weeks:








Well, that is about all I have for now. More soon, I'm sure. We are going to have Jason take some family portraits of us next week- so I will post those as soon as I have them :)

Love you all~

1 comment: