What better thing to do with a snowy afternoon than bake, right? But, since I went a little over the top with the baking on Valentines (on top of eating an entire box of See's candies and making fudge for a ward game night....) I decided that I had better do something else.
So, I decided to work on some of my movies and post them for you. I really only made 1, the compilation of Nathan's first flight footage- and rest I uploaded raw, but you will enjoy them too I suppose! Enjoy!
Nathan's First Airplane Ride: This is from back in December, but for those who would like to go through the airport with us, you can enjoy this slightly lengthy compilation of the footage :)
And to show how nice it has been here thus far this winter, here are a few movies of the kids enjoying their Christmas spoils a couple of weeks after we got home.
This is my favorite movie of Hannah! Short but sweet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment