My birthday this year was amazing!
I woke up to birthday letters from both kiddos, an amazing breakfast of sweetbreads (and you know how I love my sweetbreads!), fruits and cheese.
And... Nathan had picked me out some flowers all by himself! He even took the time to find the bunch with the most of my favorite colors in it.
I do love flowers!
Sadly, that is all the pictures I took on my actual birthday, but after breakfast we went swimming with the kids- which was super fun- and then left them with a sitter after lunch until 9pm!
While I showered and got pretty, Jeremy got the kids changes, fed them lunch AND found a great girl from the ward to come spend the day with them and it worked out well for everybody.
What did we do, you ask? SHOPPING!!!!
Jeremy was my shopping buddy- and the best/worst kind... the kind that says, that shirt looks awesome on you, what other colors can we get it in? :)
After shopping out my 4 favorite stores, we got me 14 new shirts and 2 new capris!
Feeling completely spoiled, I was then treated to a romantic Italian dinner at this awesome mom and pop place in Parker.
GREAT JOB HUBBY! It was an awesome day!
The next day, Sunday, after church we did the cake and candles thing with the family.
Here is my delicious chocolatey goodness :)
Look at all those candles!
Yep, hubby put all 32 on top of that tiny cake!
Nathan even helped me come up with a great wish :)
All in all, despite my lack of photos, I had an amazing couple of days of birthday celebration. I felt so special and loved. Thanks family!






No comments:
Post a Comment