On Monday morning, when I started back into real life, I looked out the windows at our back yard and saw a sea of autumn leaves making a thick blanket over our entire yard.
The kids were anxious to go out and play in them, so I followed with my camera in hopes of getting a shot of all 3 of them together.
This proved... difficult.
As you can see... Levi had no interest whatsoever in holding still for a picture!
But, I did get a few of just him playing in the leaves.
The other two were much more compliant :)
Until Hannah realized that in this pose Nathan was an easy tickle target!
So I settle for individual shots instead :)
Here is my amazing kindergartner!
Hannah wouldn't look at me unless I let her be on the swing... so here are her pre-school pictures :
And then it dawned on me to put Levi in the swing to sort of contain him and get a shot of all 3....
again, it was better as an idea, but this is what I got!
Love these kiddos and love the autumn. What a wonderful surprise to come home to this fall wonderland in our very own back yard!
I also took some videos, which I added to some of the videos I took during our fall break in California. Here's the compilation :)
Enjoy!
I also took some videos, which I added to some of the videos I took during our fall break in California. Here's the compilation :)
Enjoy!











No comments:
Post a Comment