This year Nathan asked if he could pick our family costume theme... so I said yes.
He decided on the Avengers!
Hannah went as Black Widow
Levi as a little Thor :)
And Nathan as Hawkeye.. because he got to bring a bow and arrow!
Jeremy was our own Hulk, and I got to be the Scarlet Witch.
Avengers assemble!
Heather was a queen, with Andrew as her knight, and Annie as their trusty dragon :)
Super cute!
Jason's work held a big family event with a super hero theme, so we fit right in!
Some of us couldn't wait more than 5 seconds to bust into the goods :)
Here was a big poster of Hannah's character. It was hanging from the ceiling, otherwise I would have put her next to it... but you can see the resemblance? :)
They had tons of games and training exercises, which the kids all loved!
After that was our ward trunk-or-treat, chili cook-off party!
Hannah was the queen of the dance floor :)
But Hulk and Andrew held their own too!
Here are a few pictures of the pumpkin carving:
Then on actual Halloween, we went to Kylie's 1st birthday party.
At the door we got to adopt a monster :)
Dan did an amazing job with all the food.
This graveyard was a super delicious 7 layer dip!
Mummy dogs...
Here they are admiring their spread. And yes, Jamie is in costume!
Here's the birthday girl!
The cakes were really pretty too!
This one is Kylie's smash cake.
We did some games... like a bean bag toss!
Except I think Hannah got the wrong idea about the poster for it!
In the pumpkin patch they each picked a balloon to harvest that was full of prizes, so fun!
They all came up with some pretty creative ways to get those prizes out.
And Kylie hung around to gather up the spoils the other kids left laying around on the floor.
Time for the smash cake!
Not so sure about this....
She was pretty neat about it (very unlike her older sister was!).
After she got cleaned up we headed out to the Mainstreet Trick or Treat street.
That place was swarming with people and kids n costume, so I didn't take too many pictures...
I tried, but nobody would even look at me!
Just goes to show that it was fun, I guess.
We had a great halloween, and even won an award for our costumes at the ward party!
Way to go Nathan!!!!























































No comments:
Post a Comment