Oh, I almost forgot in all the celebrations.... to mention that Jason and Rasy bought their first house, down in Castle Rock, about 20 minutes from our place.
So they got to host Easter this year!
It was a little too snowy for an outdoor egg hunt this year, though!
But what better way to spend a snow day than decorating Easter cookies!?
The adult egg hunt this year was done by Rasy, and MAN is she a good egg hider!!!!
But, being the first year I was not the one hosting, I got to participate!
Despite the many, MANY tiring trips up and down their 2 full flights of stairs... this prego mama won!
The kids also had a great time with their egg hunt, all-be-it more of a gathering than a hunting effort!
And what would Easter be without food!
Here's the kids, patiently waiting at the kid table for the eating to commence :)
The elegant table was totally worth a picture before we dug in!
Here's a close-up of the bunny napkins!
Yum yum!
I had to take a picture of our cookies we make before they got eaten!
Cousins!
One quick shot of these two princesses... such pretty girls!
Easter was a great day full of remembrance of the Resurrection as well as the blessing of family to celebrate with. Depsite the lack of "Springtime" in the air, it was wonderful to reflect on all the blessings of newness that are ours because of our Savior.


















No comments:
Post a Comment