Prepare for a cuteness overload (and perhaps some redundancy if you are not a fawning mommy!)
Since Dallin's birthday is the 30th, I wasn't sure when to celebrate his 8th month birthday since February didn't have that many days.... but after looking at the calendar it makes sense that today, March 2nd marks 8 months! (So, he gets to share with Tyler!)
Happy birthday and 8 month day to 2 very handsome boys, but I only have pictures of one.
He was super cooperative, as always!
Look at this happy little guy :)
And this tongue!!! So cute
Ooooh, toes!
This is his serious face or his GQ face.
At 8 months old Dallin is still awesome! He loves being on his tummy and can now get there from sitting, but still makes no progress towards crawling beyond lots of kicking and what looks more like swimming... but continues to be high centered on his giant belly. It's cuter than it sounds, I promise!
I'm not sure how much he weighs since his visit is not til next month but suffice it to say, he's a big baby! He wears 12-18 month clothes, and got his first pair of shoes that he will keep on!
He is getting better at feeding himself and drinking out of a sippy cup at meal time. He loves to eat paper of any sort, be thrown in the air, make faces and play copy cat games.
As you may have notices, he also found his tongue and loves to play with the different sounds he can make with it. His hair is starting to get long enough for me to consider cutting it!
What an I say- he's growing up so fast and we couldn't be happier with our little caboose!















No comments:
Post a Comment