Thursday, March 2, 2017

Ear Piercing Party!


So, for better or worse- we followed everyone off the bridge!
Jason heard from some guy at work how much easier it is to get girls' ears pierced as babies than when they are older... so ... he started it.
Next thing, they have Jamie on board with both her girls and she then sends me a text saying, "What are you doing this afternoon around 3? We are all going to get the girls' ears pierced at the outlet mall in Castle Rock, you and Hannah should totally come!"

I talked it over with Jeremy and we decided that it would be up to her.
She was so beyond excited about the idea... so I made her a deal :)
When you get your ears pierced you have to clean and rotate them several times each day for several weeks... we can get your ears pierced if you promise that at the same time we do your ear care we also soak and treat your wart! (She has a nasty wart that she is super whiny about me putting wart remover on).
It was a deal, and we were off to girls day at the mall!


Since she was the oldest and the only one who consciously CHOSE to do this, she was volunteered to go first! She did REALLY well, all things considered. It was quite the feat to get all 4 girls done (plus grandma, who jumped on board after the first couple kiddos). 

Since it was quite cold, we went out for a celebratory Hot Chocolate and cookie feast at McDonald's afterwards! Great Job girls! You all look so pretty!


I am just now realizing that I don't have any good pictures of the studs she picked (I didn't even think to take my camera so I just used my phone for these 2 quick shots!), but I need to get at least one 'cause they are really pretty- little tiny daisy flowers with different color rhinestones for every petal.

So, there it is. Because everyone else was doing it- so did we. And now Hannah has pierced ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment