Monday, August 18, 2014

On the Road Again

We took a road trip back to Bartlesville for Jeremy's work week on site.
I had forgotten already how hot it got there in the summer, so we made good use of the sprinkler parks.

Look mom~ I sprung a leak!


Levi LOVED playing in the shallow water.


Look mom! I found my friend Nyxin!


Nathan was super excited to see Xyler too.


Look at these monkeys!




After a long, hot day at the park we all enjoyed sno cones!




One night while in Tulsa we went, along with a family of friends, to Incredible Pizza for an evening of fun!

We did mini golf, and the boys did laser tag while the girls did go-kart rides!
 All I had was my phone, and was juggling that along with the kiddos, but enjoy the few blurry photos and video clips :)



After the work week in Bartlesville we decided to take advantage of our proximity to Dallas and go visit with the Smith's!

We couldn't help but stop at a Braums on the way down for some ice cream :)
Sorry for nothing but blurry cell phone pictures!











We went out on Saturday to a park where we could play and feed the ducks.


Look at all these happy faces!








Feeding the ducks we fun, and eventful!


The Smith girls were sooo determined to touch a duck!


Sharon had to keep a hand on her at all times.




Not hard to see why Sharon was concerned :)








Look at these gorgeous girls! 



One more swing on the monkey bars on the way back to the car!


While we were there I also took the opportunity to take some photos of their newest arrival, Abigail.
What a cutie! She has the most scrumptious rolls all over!


Look at that fantastically adorable chunk!







A proud older sister :)





It was a joy to take pictures of this tiny beauty.
---
Before we left on Monday, Sharon and I took the kiddos to Chik-fil-A for lunch and some play time!





It was also a great joy to see the Smith's again. So fun to spend some time with our friends if even just for a long weekend.

Congratulation on the newest of your little ladies and we hope to see you all again soon!



1 comment: