Monday, July 6, 2015

Hannah's Ballet

Hannah's ballet teacher had a princess tea party on one of the last weeks of class and invited each of the girls to come dressed as a princess. For the last part of class they had treats and drank pink juice out of tiny tea cups.

Hannah wanted to go as Tink, so here she is... too interested in her chapstick to even look at me for a picture!




Because I volunteered to bring the treat for the tea party I also got to stay! Usually, the parents are asked to just drop the girls off for class to conserve space in the studio and parking in the cul-de-sac (the studio is in the basement of an LDS lady in our neighborhood). But since I was bringing treats I got to see the whole class and it was so fun!

First they did their stretches




Such cute princesses!


And of course I had to snap a picture of my treat-loving fairy at her tea party!


Here's a clip of the dancing fun!


Then, a few weeks later was the spring recital!
Look at this gorgeous girl :)





Here's the video of her performance:


We are so proud of our little ballerina and all the hard work she put into her dancing this year!
It is such a joy to have this talented young lady in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment