With everyone all together we thought we'd take a group family photo.
So, here is the whole clan, best we could capture with lots of little ones :)
We only got a couple of shots before the sprinklers came on right where we were, though!
So, I guess I should be grateful we did get the one decent shot of everyone!
Seeing as how the sprinklers blocked off my dry/short path back to the house (we were only a couple of yards away in the adjacent open space)... I decided not to give my camera a shower and took the longer way home. Turns out, almost everyone followed me!
So... when I saw a dry patch near this rock wall I plopped all of the cousins down and did my best to get a picture of them all together.
I wish I could say that was easy, but ... it never is!
I will say they are a rather handsome bunch of children, though :)
Some other fun things we did with cousins:
Hungry Hungry Hippos!
Baking cookies, and/or licking beaters :)
And the big park with the splash pad!
Minor disclaimer: We were not planning on actually going to the splash pad because it was a wee bit chilly and Heather didn't think Andrew would like it.....
Let's just say the sun came out... and he did! (But we had to improvise on the swim-wear for everyone).
And last, but definitely not least- Lockheed Day at Elitches Six Flags!!!
They let us in 2 hours before the park opened to the public, so before the lines got long the "big kids" (Jeremy, Me, Heather, Will, Jamie and Dan... Jason and Rasy "slept in") went to do the big rides while Grandma and Grandpa waited in line with the kiddos to get balloons and face paint!
After we had done a few rides we came back to join the kiddos while they explored the rides in kiddie land!
We all spent a large portion of the afternoon in the water park (which there are no pictures of simply because there is no way to safely haul a camera or a phone without a waterproof case through that part of the park!). But, just trust me that we had a blast!
Here's my evidence:
And to top you off, here is a little video for ya:
Enjoy!
We had tons of fun with our cousins this week! Now we just have to convince the Kleinman crew to move back to Colorado and we could do it all the time!













































No comments:
Post a Comment