For Mother's Day this year we celebrated early this year since Cathy and Jamie were going to be on a cruise for the actual holiday!
Jason came up with a crazy idea to really pamper all us mommies this year :)
They rented a super fancy LIMO!
(And yes, in true Colorado style, we have our Mother's day blizzard coming through here!)]
Sparkling cider- yes please!
First stop was See's candies! We all got to hand pick our boxes of chocolates!
The second stop was the Original Pancake House in DTC, which has the best breakfast/lunch ever!
After an amazing meal we made our way back home and enjoyed the afternoon playing games and eating gourmet chocolates :)
Sadly, that is where my pictures end... but on actual mother's day the kids (and mostly hubby) brought me breakfast in bed- french toast! I got a lovely corsage as well as a huge bouquet of flowers to adorn myself and my kitchen. The kids came in and sang me the mother's day song they had been practicing, and did an AMAZING job! Jeremy got all 4 kids ready for church so I could just get me ready- which was really weird, but nice. And, the mommas were pampered again at church with an incredible lunch buffet and boxes of gourmet homemade taffy.
So beyond spoiled! But beyond that, I was glad to have a day to reflect on how grateful I am to be a mom, and especially to my 4 fantastic kiddos. I feel so blessed for this privilege and joy in my life!






No comments:
Post a Comment