Jeremy and I went to a super cool escape room downtown called Escapology. We did an outbreak/antidote themed room that was super fun!...and took this super blurry picture :)
We also got a bunch of our long over-due snow!
Boys got handsome haricuts...
And we attended an art show for the Douglas County School District, in which the cloverleaf kids had lots of things displayed. Nathan and Hannah were a part of a collaborative project to weave a quilt. Each of the elementary kids got to weave a loom and they stitched them together to make the quilt that is under these fan-looking things! Super cool.
On the warm days, sometimes you just need a cousin picnic!
...or a bucket hat...
Here is a compilation video of a few of Dallin's latest antics. Warning: the clips are a little long, and I didn't even add any music or anything to spice it up- but I love to hear his little voice and see his facial expressions...so this one is really for me because I want to remember the little chats we have!









No comments:
Post a Comment